Simple steps to prepare your home and includes a family plan.
Marin County Ready Set Go Wild Fire Preparedness. Learn more here: Ready Set Go Marin
Marin County Fire App:
THE READY FOR WILDFIRE MOBILE APP IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Get READY for wildfire with the CAL FIRE app! Get SET by following the wildfire preparation checklist items so your family can be ready to GO when wildfire strikes.
Checklists with steps for:
- taking charge of your Defensible Space
- hardening your home
- preparing for Bark Beetle
- creating an evacuation and family communication plan
- assembling an emergency supply kit
- evacuating early!
Customized Wildfire Texts or Push Notifications
Get alerts when a wildfire is reported in your chosen zip code or within 30 miles of you.
Fire Incidents Page
See a map of all current fires
Check out informational videos about wildfire preparation and prevention
How to Sign-up for Wildfire Alerts
When you first open the app, you will be guided through the following setup pages to sign up for customized alerts.
1) Choose what type of notification to receive 2) Choose which counties to
(if any) based on your zip code and enter your receive alerts for.
phone number if you’d like to receive texts.
3) Choose whether you’d like to receive alerts based on your location. You will have to give access for the app to use your location to receive these types of alerts.
And you’re done!